F1™ Corporate Hospitality 2013
Formula 1™ the fastest, most exhilarating and sophisticated sport in the world.
The cars racing present the very summit of automotive technology, racing at top speed of over 200 miles per hour. The sport also provides a valuable research and development laboratory for the leading motor manufacturers. Competition between drivers and teams charge up the atmosphere at every race meeting.
In recent years Formula One™ has extended its reach to Asia and the middle East adding more potential to the already established worldwide fanbase of more than 450 million people. With races now staged in China, South Korea, Bahrain, Singapore and Abu Dhabi, India and the United States, the sport is seen as the ultimate in competitiveness, technology and safety. The quality of hospitality venues, track facilities and grandstand viewing has become a worldwide standard for corporate entertainment.
The impact of F1™:
Over 220 global brands and corporations are currently sponsoring F1™
Over 450 million people viewed TV coverage of F1™ in 2012
Each race meeting is broadcast to over 200 countries live
3.5 million people attend Formula One races each year.
Formula One™ has come to be associated with not only sporting distinction but also with glamour and prestige. Its status of one of the classic, and sometimes most important, events in its host countries is rapidly becoming assured. Grand Prix Events's passion to perfection extends into offering hospitality which is second to none. As part of an individual Formula 1™ package we can design an entertainment and hospitality programme that will fulfil specific requirements for each Grand Prix event.
Lotus F1 Team Paddock Club Ticket, Redbull Racing Team Paddock Club Tickets and Ferrari F1 Club Tickets may be available on request. Please contact our dedicated Paddock Club tickets.
Formula One™ Worldwide Hospitality:
- Our aim is that clients and their guests receive and unparalleled insight into all aspects of Formula One™.
- Formula One Paddock Club™ Hospitality
- Driver Appearances
- Travel & Accommodation
- Exclusive F1™ VIP hospitality venues
- F1™ Pit Tours
Exclusive F1™ Hospitality Monaco:
- Private race viewing facilities for small and large groups
- F1™ Paddock and Garage Tours
- Luxury Yacht charter and mooring berth in Port Hercules
- F1 Driver Party, Celebrity appearances
- Transportation, helicopter flights, VIP ground service
Monte Carlo office for 100% trust and support
Exclusive F1™ Hospitality British GP:
- VIP Passes providing access to circuit and inside parking
- F1™ Team Paddock Hospitality
- Silverstone Six, Brooklands, Lakeside Terrace
- Private tables and corporate boxes
- Ferrari, Redbull Racing, Lotus F1 Team VIP experiences
Experience an exciting and memorable sporting spectacle with Grand Prix Events. For more information about Formula 1 Sponsorship and Hospitality opportunities please contact
+44 (0) 208 432 4020 or email email@example.com
British Grand Prix
- British Grand Prix
- German Grand Prix
- Hungarian Grand Prix
- Belgian Grand Prix
- Italian Grand Prix
- Singapore Grand Prix
- Korean Grand Prix
- Japanese Grand Prix
- Indian Grand Prix
- Abu Dhabi Grand Prix
- USA Grand Prix
- Brazilian Grand Prix