Azerbaijan F1 Paddock Club Tickets
The Formula 1 Paddock Club in Baku Azerbaijan will be the most desirable ticket to have and give spectators the opportunity to enjoy the finest restaurant quality food and beverage services alongside the ever popular pit lane walks.
Each Formula One Paddock Club™ pass at the Azerbaijan Grand Prix includes:
- All day refreshments
- An open Champagne bar
- Gourmet world dining with fine wines
- Exclusive Formula 1™ Pit Lane tours
- VIP access to the Formula 1™ Support Race Paddock
- Entertainment and driver appearances
Contact the Formula One Paddock Club email@example.com
Formula One Paddock Club™ Benefits 2019
- 21 thrilling events in the world's most glamorous locations
- Behind-the- scenes visits to the F1 Paddock
- Exclusive access to the F1 Pit Lane
- Guided Lap on Drivers Parade Truck
- F1 Team and Driver Appearances
- Ultimate Location above the F1 Team Garages (Except Monaco)
- Business Facilities
- Networking APP
- Exceptional Food and Wines
- All - Day Refreshments and Champagne Bar
- Dedicated Paddock Club Access Lanes
- Reserved Parking
- Private Suite Options (min numbers apply)
- VIP access to the support race Paddock
- Exclusive Club Boutique
- Lift the championship trophy photo opportunity
Consider the second race in Baku, Azerbaijan, to be an even better experience this year. Another true street racing circuit combined with six-kilometre action on public roads on the waterfront.
The anti-clockwise layout of the circuit was designed by circuit architect Hermann Tilke. The circuit is planned to start adjacent to Azadliq Square, then loop around Government House before heading west to Maiden Tower. Here, the track is planned to have a narrow uphill traversal and then circle the Old City before opening up onto a 2.2 km (1.4 mi) stretch along Neftchilar Avenue back to the start line.
Smart casual attire is recommended, i.e. long trousers and a polo shirt for men. The Formula One Paddock Club requests that no jogging suits, shorts or beach attire be worn.
Formula One Hospitality and Event Services reserves the right not to admit children aged 7 years or under into the Formula One Paddock Club. If permission is granted, the child must also have a ticket.
Circuit: Baku City Circuit, 93 Zarifa Aliyeva Street, Baku, Azerbaijan AZ1000
Circuit GPS Coordinates: Latitude: 49.8671° E | Longitude: 40.4093° N
Nearest Airport(s): Heydar Aliyev International Airport
Nearest City: Baku
Local Currency: Azerbaijan New Manat (AZN)
Time Difference: GMT+4
Contact Grand Prix Events on Tel: +44 (0)208 419 1111 or firstname.lastname@example.org
United States Dollar rate card above.
** Grand Prix Events can issue invoices in all major currencies **
Red Bull Racing Team – Formula One™ Paddock Club Hospitality:
The Paddock Club, Formula One™’s exclusive VIP hospitality suite, takes you right to the heart of the Grand Prix action directly above the team’s garages. With superb views of the pit lane and the start-finish straight and with real time access to live feeds from the track and team garage, you’ll have front-row seats for every moment of the world’s fastest sport.
Guests’ first-hand enjoyment of the Grand Prix begins with a commanding view of the start-finish straight. Then, every moment of race action is streamed directly to the HD video wall. Red Bull take you even closer by letting you plug in and listen to the race commentary and team radio. They put you in touch with the nerve centre – the garages – via the Pit Link system.
Red Bull like to take their guests as close to the action as possible, so across the weekend Red Bull aim to keep everyone up to date on the latest F1™ news through F1™ Explained Sessions and the opportunity to meet senior team personnel and the drivers themselves. The Red Bull Team also endeavour to take our guests on a tour of the garage, where you’ll have a first-hand view of all the build up to lights out on Sunday.*
The Red Bull Team will treat you to a gourmet lunch freshly prepared by internationally renowned chefs. You’ll have all day access to the exclusive Red Bull bar offering champagne, fine wines, beers and, of course, an assortment of Red Bull energy drinks. Red Bull will make sure that you never forget your time with them as each guest will receive their very own exclusive Red Bull Racing gift bag.
Red Bull Racing Team - What's Included
- Red Bull Team Themed Suite
- Located above the Red Bull Team's Garage with superb views of the pit lane and start-finish straight
- Live feeds into suite with race commentary and garage tour
- Gourmet Lunch and exclusive Red Bull bar champagne, fine wines, beers and Red Bull energy drinks
- Explained Sessions and the opportunity to meet senior team personnel and the drivers themselves
- Red Bull Team gift bag
Example of the time table for the Formula One Paddock Club in Azerbaijan:
(please note this is subject to changes)