Brazilian Grand Prix Gold Package
Brazil Grand Prix – Gold Package
- 3 Night Stay at the 5* Palacio Tangara, Sao Paulo (Thursday – Sunday)
- Breakfast at the hotel each day
- Premium Paddock Club (Friday, Saturday and Sunday)
- Private Transfers (Friday, Saturday and Sunday)
Palacio Tangara, Sao Paulo 5*
The Palácio Tangará is a brand new 5 star hotel in Sao Paulo, opened in May 2017. Encircled by a tropical park, designed by world renowned landscape architect Roberto Burle Marx, Palácio Tangará offers an exceptional location in the desirable Morumbi neighborhood, approximately 6 miles from the circuit.
The hotel offers 141 spacious guestrooms – including 59 suites – all with views overlooking the park. Facilities include a fitness centre, indoor and outdoor swimming pools and a spa. For dining options, there is the signature restaurant, chef’s table, lobby and lounge bar and a wine cellar – all with outdoor terraces – as well as 24 hour room service.
Premium Paddock Club
The Premium Paddock Club is the finest hospitality facility of the classic Interlagos circuit, anis very popular with corporate clients wishing to provide the best accommodation for their guests. Somewhat different in layout and operation from other Grand Prix circuits the Premium Paddock Club consists of individual suites for 28 guests, identified with the clients’ logo. These suites are fully-equipped with individual TV monitors and refrigerators, offering a measure of privacy amidst the excitement of the race weekend.
The catering service, provided by one of São Paulo’s leading restaurants, is famous for its spectacular buffet lunch which is included in the price of the ticket for the three days of the event together with the Chandon Champagne bar and other amenities.
The visit to the Formula One pit complex every day is one of the many attractive benefits of this truly magnificent hospitality facility.
Click here to submit your enquiry.
Every Premium Paddock Club™ Ticket includes:
- Access to the circuit
- Access to the Premium Paddock Club™
- Coffee, tea, continental breakfast during the three days of the event
- Exclusive Champagne Bar
- Lunch with fine wines
- Pit lane walkabout(s) at specially allotted times
- Official Programme (on Sunday only) and a pair of ear plugs
- Full security and electronic admission
- Privileged view of the start/finish straight and excellent view of the Senna's 'S' from the Terrace