Brazilian Grand Prix Silver Package
Brazil Grand Prix – Silver Package
From USD $2,820 per person (Based on two guests sharing one room)
From USD $3,430 per person (Single Occupancy)
- 4 Night Stay at the 5* Hotel Transamerica, Sao Paulo (Thursday – Monday)
- Breakfast at the hotel each day
- Interlagos Club Hospitality (Friday, Saturday and Sunday)
Hotel Transamerica, Sao Paulo 5*
Located close to the circuit at the top of the Marginal, this hotel has a lot to offer with an outdoor pool, mini golf course, hairdressing salon, beauty parlor, gym, tennis courts, bar and two restaurants.
Enjoy your stay at Transamérica São Paulo relaxing in the swimming pool among gardens, playing tennis or work out in the gym and surfing the net for free.
You are also invited to savor international dishes in the on-site restaurant and to visit the Piano Bar, where you can get a beautiful view of the golf field.
Interlagos Club Hospitality
This VIP facility is famous for its relaxed atmosphere, perfect for those looking to enjoy the unique party atmosphere of the Brazilian Formula 1 Grand Prix. It offers excellent service and one of the most spectacular views of the Interlagos circuit.
The Interlagos Club is at the bottom of the hill at the beginning of the tricky sector 3, you will see the cars accelerate out of turn 5 before roaring up the hill. Thanks to the circuit’s elevation changes, you will also see some of the tricky sector 3, where gravel traps offer little mercy to any driver losing his way.
Please note this is an example of a package we are confident we can provide, for your own package and an accurate price, please contact the team on +44(0)208 419 1111 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The Interlagos Club Package includes:
- Comfortable covered area with giant screen
- Lounge with view of the race track
- Exceptional track view
- Exceptional buffet service including breakfast and lunch supplied every day by a leading catering group. Open bar with wine and beer from 11am.
- Open bar with water , juices, soft drinks, wine and beer. From 11am onwards
- Entertainment area including F1 simulators
- Pit lane visit during the three days of the event, at designated times
- Three day tickets with separate tickets for each day