Brazilian Grand Prix Hospitality & VIP Tickets
Grand Prix events are an official reseller for the Brazilian Grand Prix and we have not only the best prices but also one of the most dedicated service in Formula One. There are many choices to buy tickets in our industry but our exceptional ratings and client feedback prove we are one of the best suppliers in the industry!
The Orange Tree Club
As close as one can get to a fast moving racing car, guests of the Orange Tree Club see action at the circuit’s most challenging right-hand curve with cars approaching at full speed over the slightly uphill section. This VIP facility is popular with smaller groups and individual fans.
Please note that the service with alcoholic beverages starts at 11 a.m.
Facilities at The Orange Tree Club
- Separate lounge and seating areas
- Wide visibility of the circuit
- Finger food buffet including breakfast and lunch supplied every day by a leading catering group
- Open bar with beer from 11am
- Access to F1 merchandise product stores to buy F1 items
- Pit lane visits at designated times (Friday and Saturday)
- Trained staff and security
- Three day admission with separate tickets each day
This VIP facility is famous for its relaxed atmosphere, perfect for those looking to enjoy the unique party atmosphere of the Brazilian Formula 1 Grand Prix. It offers excellent service and one of the most spectacular views of the Interlagos circuit.
The Interlagos Club is at the bottom of the hill at the beginning of the tricky sector 3, you will see the cars accelerate out of turn 5 before roaring up the hill. Thanks to the circuit’s elevation changes, you will also see some of the tricky sector 3, where gravel traps offer little mercy to any driver losing his way.
- Comfortable covered area with giant screen
- Lounge with view of the race track
- Exceptional track view
- Exceptional buffet service including breakfast and lunch supplied every day by a leading catering group
- Open bar with water , juices, soft drinks, wine and beer from 11am onwards
- Entertainment area including F1 simulators
- Pit lane visit during the three days of the event, at designated times
- Three day tickets with separate tickets for each day