British Grand Prix Silver Package
- 4 Night Stay at the 4* Whittlebury Hall Hotel (Thursday – Monday)
- Dinner and breakfast included
- Use of the heat and ice experience with 20% off treatments
- Silverstone Six Hospitality (Friday-Sunday)
*Private transfers are not required as Whittlebury Hall have a free shuttle, however if you prefer to have a private transfer please let us know and we can send you a quote.
Whittlebury Hall enjoys a rural setting, with golf course views, just 2 miles from Silverstone circuit and 10 minutes from the M1.
Rooms are spacious and recently renovated. Rooms are offered on a half board basis with dinner served either in the formal Astons Restaurant or in Silverstone bar for a more casual dining experience. Their extensive health club offers a heat and ice experience as well as many treatment rooms and relaxation areas. The fitness centre offers ARTIS by Technogym equipment, power plates, a 19-metre pool with jets, sauna, steam rooms and whirlpool spa.
The hotel has collected F1 memorabilia over the years which is displayed in the Silverstone Bar.
Silverstone Six Hospitality
Silverstone Six is one of the best hospitality complexes in World sport, the stylish suites are the perfect place to relax and enjoy your exclusive day. You can view the racing from the external terrace or from your reserved seat in the Silverstone Six Grandstand, with views of six corners: Maggotts, Becketts, Farm Curve, Village, The Loop and Aintree. There are few circuits in the World that can boast such an expansive view from a single viewing position.
Click here to submit your enquiry.
Included in your British Grand Prix VIP package:
- Gourmet menu from head chef Steven Saunders, a Fellow of the Masterchefs of Great Britain.
- Free-flowing Champagne and all-day complimentary bar serving beers, wines and soft drinks.
- Exclusive race viewing from the exclusive terrace or from the Silverstone Six Grandstand seat.
- Gift bag including an official race programme and radio ear piece.
- Printed itineraries, maps and menus.
- Experienced hostesses and event managers in attendance throughout the day.
- Flat screen plasmas with race and timing feeds.