Canadian Grand Prix Silver Package
From CAD $5,900 per person (Single Occupancy)
From CAD $4,470 per person (Based on two guests sharing one room)
- 4 Night Stay at the 4* The Intercontinental Hotel (Thursday – Sunday)
- Senna Suite hospitality (Friday, Saturday and Sunday)
*Private transfers can be arranged on request. Please contact us for further details and prices for transfers.
The Intercontinental, Montreal 4*
The Intercontinental is located between downtown and Old Montreal, above the Montreal World Trade Centre. The spacious guest rooms all include a 40″ flat screen TV, coffee machine, air conditioning and Wi-Fi. Facilities on offer include a restaurant which focusses on local products and is accompanied by a wine cellar, the atmospheric absinthe bar and a fitness centre. The circuit is approximately 15 minutes’ drive away.
The strategic position of The Senna Club guarantees you top entertainment – nowhere else can you get this close to the action around the Circuit Gilles-Villeneuve! Located in the entrance of the first corner – the infamous Senna turn – this charming suite will allow you to experience incredible Formula One action just a few meters from the track. From your table on one of two tiers, you’ll be in the heart of the action and able to witness the always spectacular start of each of the programmed races.
Please note this is an example of a package we are confident we can provide, for your own package and an accurate price, please contact the team on +44(0)208 419 1111 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- An incredible view of the most spectacular parts of the circuit
- A sheltered location, protected from the elements
- Television monitors broadcasting live action
- Reserved table seating
- Meals and beverages (including a selection of beer and wine) over the 3 days
- 1 copy of the official program
- Shuttle service from the Montreal Casino