Canadian F1 Paddock Club Tickets
The Formula One Paddock Club™ hosts the finest corporate hospitality in the world. The VIP Club above the pits provides an opportunity to indulge clients, employees and friends with an exclusive experience they will savour for years to come.
As an official Formula One Paddock Club™ ticket agency supplier for the 2019 FIA Formula One World Championship™ season, we are pleased to be able to offer you the ability to make individual or group bookings at selected Formula One™ Grand Prix events through our “Golden Card” division.
Each Formula One Paddock Club™ pass at the Canada Grand Prix includes:
- All day refreshments
- An open Champagne bar
- Gourmet world dining with fine wines
- Exclusive Formula 1™ Pit Lane tours
- VIP access to the Formula 1™ Support Race Paddock
- Entertainment and driver appearances and much more…
Contact the Formula One Paddock Club email@example.com
Canadian Grand Prix 2019 VIP Benefits
- 21 thrilling events in the world's most glamorous locations
- Behind-the- scenes visits to the F1 Paddock
- Exclusive access to the F1 Pit Lane
- Guided Lap on Drivers Parade Truck
- F1 Team and Driver Appearances
- Ultimate Location above the F1 Team Garages (Except Monaco)
- Business Facilities
- Networking APP
- Exceptional Food and Wines
- All- Day Refreshments and Champagne Bar
- Dedicated Paddock Club Access Lanes
- Reserved Parking
- Private Suite Options (min numbers apply)
- VIP access to the support race Paddock
- Exclusive Club Boutique
- Lift the championship trophy photo opportunity
All Formula One Paddock Club™ tickets offered or sold by us are subject to availability and to the 2019 Formula One Paddock Club™ Standard Terms and Conditions which can be requested by email.
Smart casual attire is recommended, i.e. long trousers and a polo shirt for men. The Formula One Paddock Club requests that no jogging suits, shorts or beach attire be worn.
Formula One Hospitality and Event Services reserves the right not to admit children aged 7 years or under into the Formula One Paddock Club. If permission is granted, the child must also have a ticket.
Circuit: Circuit Gilles Villeneuve, 222 Circuit Gilles Villeneuve, Parc Jean Drapeau. Montreal (Quebec), H3C 6A1 Canada
Circuit GPS Coordinates: Latitude: 45.503219 | Longitude: -73.526688
Nearest Airport(s): Montréal–Pierre Elliott Trudeau, International Airport
Nearest City: Montreal
Local Currency: Canadian Dollars (CAD)
Time Difference: GMT-5
Example of the time table for the Formula One Paddock Club in Canada:
(please note this timetable is subject to changes)