F1 Winter Testing
Update – In-season testing hospitality is now available for Tuesday 14th May and Wednesday 15th May 2019.
Contact us today to find out more about in-season Barcelona testing hospitality prices and availability.
At these events, our clients can spend an exhilarating day being hosted by a Formula One team in the Paddock. It is a fantastic opportunity to get close to the action, view what goes on in the garage and see the new cars as they come and go from the pit lane.
NEW CARS, NEW TECHNOLOGY, NEW DRIVERS!
The Formula One In-Season Testing in Barcelona will offer you a fantastic experience and a prime location to watch the drivers at work with their engineers.
We have different hospitality packages available with a variety of the Formula One teams.
Please find below an example of a daily itinerary.
• Full day hospitality from 10am to 5pm
• Access to the team’s hospitality area within the Paddock
• Refreshments and snacks are available throughout the day
• A delicious lunch is prepared by the team’s caterers
• Access to the grandstands to view the track activities and day’s developments
• Garage tour and pit lane viewing at specified times
• Circuit road tour (depending on availability)
• Driver signing session (with the driver who is testing that day)
- Flights, accommodation and transfers to the track are not included with any of the testing hospitality packages, however, we can help you to book a hotel in Barcelona, or happy to give you some recommendations.
- You will need to make your own way to the circuit which is situated in Montmeló. The easiest way to get there is to hire a car or take a taxi.
- The availability with the teams is constantly changing and places are in high demand. Bookings can only be taken on a first paid, first served basis and still subject to confirmation once you placed your order with us online.
- We advise you not to book your flights or accommodation until your place is secured and confirmed by us.
- The minimum age at Testing is 7 years old and all children between the age of 7 and 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
Contact us today to find out more about in-season Barcelona testing hospitality prices and availability firstname.lastname@example.org or call for expert advice +44(0)208 419 1111.
2019 Official Supplier for the Formula 1 Winter Test Days in Barcelona
The circuit is situated about 20 kilometers (12 miles) northeast of Barcelona.
Cercanías (Commuter Trains): Line R2 (Castelldefels – Granollers Centre) and R2 (Nord Aeroport – Maçanet Massanes Travellers) will take you to the Montmeló train station, which is close to the circuit. The trip takes 30 min from the Barcelona Sants station, 25 min from the Barcelona Passeig de Gracia station, and 21 min from Barcelona El Clot-Arago. Get off at Montmeló train station.
The estimated taxi fare from Barcelona to Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya is 60€. At the Circuit, you will find several taxi stands located close to the main entrance. We recommend that you pre-book your return taxi, or have a number on you that you can call.
Barcelona has a large and well-functioning public transport system with metro, trains, buses and trams that will take you anywhere in the city and its surroundings. For more information, please visit the TMB website.
Contact us today to find out more about pre-season Barcelona winter testing hospitality prices and availability email@example.com or call for expert advice +44(0)208 419 1111.