French Grand Prix 2020 - F1 Paddock Club Tickets
The Formula 1 Paddock Club is at home on top of the pit lane in a prime viewing position across the world with everything is created around you and your VIP guests.
In June 2020 we welcome back the French Grand Prix in beautiful Le Castellet!
Experience the thrill as the competitors for the 2020 FIA Formula One World Championship™ emerge, the crowd rises, and from the ground exudes an indescribable energy and anticipation.
- VIP Paddock Club Tickets available from the official agent Grand Prix Events
- Onsite support and last minute tickets available with delivery to your hotel in Marseille, Bandol or Sanary Sur Mer. Grand Prix Events are onsite to assist our VIP guests in person. Contact us today firstname.lastname@example.org to book your last minute spot!
French Grand Prix VIP Benefits
- 21 thrilling events in the world's most glamorous locations
- Behind-the- scenes visits to the F1 Paddock
- Exclusive access to the F1 Pit Lane
- Guided Lap on F1 Drivers Parade Truck
- F1 Team and Driver Appearances
- Ultimate Location above the F1 Team Garages
- Business Networking Facilities
- Exceptional Food and Fine Wines
- All- Day Refreshments and Champagne Bar
- Dedicated Paddock Club Access Lanes
- Reserved Parking for VIP F1 Guests
- Private Suite Options (min numbers apply, from 80 guests per day)
- VIP access to the support race Paddock
- Exclusive F1 Club Boutique
- Lift the Formula 1 championship trophy photo opportunity
Every suite is decorated to a high standard of quality and comfort with a privileged viewing position, unparalleled access, seamless service, the finest cuisine and unique opportunities to meet and greet are all provided with exceptional attention to detail.
Please inform us if you require car parking or chauffeur passes, as these may not be included with your tickets.
Note: Grand Prix Events VIP Tickets including full Formula One Paddock Club hospitality. All prices include applicable VAT. All pricing subject to change anytime.
The Paul Ricard circuit measures 5,8 km making it one of the longest on the F1 calendar. Like Spa-Francorchamps and Silverstone this above-average length is a guarantee of variety, pleasure and spectacle for drivers and fans alike.
A multidisciplinary team got down to examining the layout in collaboration with the FIA and the FOM. Studies and tests were carried out. It was a question of adapting it to the requirements of Formula 1, and making it a technical and sporting setting in which the drivers would be able to display the full measure of their talent in complete safety without watering down the original character of the layout. Concerning the latter point Paul Ricard is a benchmark.
Using the highest standards of Formula One, the Formula One Paddock Club™ hospitality experience is also in a class of its own. Experience it as a guest or invite important clients and entertain in style. Highest levels of corporate hospitality and attention to detail in hosting VIPs guaranteed.
Click here to submit your enquiry.