Mexican F1 Paddock Club
The F1 Paddock Club is at home on top of the pit lane in a prime viewing position across the world. Whether in buzzing Monte Carlo, booming Shanghai or surrounded by tradition-rich Silverstone: a visit to the Paddock Club ensures every Formula One™ grand prixremains a very special occasion mostly hosted above the F1 team pit garages and right above the action.
Experience the thrill as the competitors for the 2020 FIA Formula One World Championship™ emerge, the crowd rises, and from the ground exudes an indescribable energy and anticipation.
Mexico Formula One Paddock Club VIP Benefits 2020
- 22 thrilling events in the world's most glamorous location
- Behind-the- scenes visits to the F1 Paddock
- Exclusive access to the F1 Pit Lane
- Guided Lap on Drivers Parade Truck
- F1 Team and Driver Appearances
- Ultimate Location above the F1 Team Garages (Except Monaco)
- Business Facilities
- Networking APP
- Exceptional Food and Wines
- All- Day Refreshments and Champagne Bar
- Dedicated Paddock Club Access Lanes
- Reserved Parking
- Private Suite Options (min numbers apply)
- VIP access to the support race Paddock
- Exclusive Club Boutique
- Lift the championship trophy photo opportunity
Formula One Paddock Club
A true VIP experience set up right above the F1 team garages and pit lane; The Formula One Paddock Club is the only official hospitality facility available for the Mexican Grand Prix 2019 set up and run by Formula One Management and its companies.
Grand Prix Events is an official distributor of tickets and travel packages for the exciting race at the Circuit Hermanos Rodriguez this October. Demand will outstrip supply of tickets easily within the coming weeks – do not delay to secure your individual VIP table of 4,6,8 or 10 guests exclusively reserved for your guests.
Click here to submit your enquiry.
Example of the Formula One Paddock Club timetable:
Red Bull Paddock Club
Red Bull Racing Team – Formula One™ Paddock Club Hospitality:
The Paddock Club, Formula One™’s exclusive VIP hospitality suite, takes you right to the heart of the Grand Prix action directly above the team’s garages. With superb views of the pit lane and the start-finish straight and with real time access to live feeds from the track and team garage, you’ll have front-row seats for every moment of the world’s fastest sport.
Guests’ first-hand enjoyment of the Grand Prix begins with a commanding view of the start-finish straight. Then, every moment of race action is streamed direct to the HD video wall. Red Bull take you even closer by letting you plug in and listen to the race commentary and team radio. They put you in touch with the nerve centre – the garages – via the Pit Link system.
Red Bull like to take their guests as close to the action as possible, so across the weekend Red Bull aim to keep everyone up to date on the latest F1™ news through F1™ Explained Sessions and the opportunity to meet senior team personnel and the drivers themselves. The Red Bull Team also endeavour to take our guests on a tour of the garage, where you’ll have a first-hand view of all the build up right until lights out on Sunday.
Mexico Red Bull Paddock Club VIP Benefits 2019
- Red Bull themed suite, located above the Red Bull Team's Garage
- Superb views of the pit lane and start-finish straight
- Live feeds into suite with race commentary and garage tour
- Gourmet lunch and exclusive Red Bull bar champagne, fine wines, beers and Red bull energy drinks
- Explained sessions and the opportunity to meet senior team personnel and the drivers themselves
- Red Bull Team gift bag