Monaco Grand Prix Day Return Package
Monaco Grand Prix – UK Day Return Package – (Information and prices are to be confirmed by sales staff)
UK Day Return Package – GBP £825 per person
Fly from the exclusive private departure terminal, The Inflite Jet Centre at Stansted. This removes all of the normal hassles associated with standard airport terminals. Priority parking, swift check-ins, luxury lounges, complimentary tea, coffee and pastries plus easy access to your plane make this a special way to start the day.
- Exclusive day return charter flight
- Hot breakfast served on outbound flight
- Complimentary drinks in flight
- Dinner served on return flight
- Secteur Rocher admission
- Free car parking at Stansted Airport (1 pass per 4 guests)
- Private check-in area
- Tea coffee and pastries
- Luxury coach transfers to Monaco
- Hostess & Management services throughout (local guides walk guests to their relevant Grandstand, Terrace etc.)
Travel in our exclusively chartered plane which offers guests; extra leg room, hot breakfast on the outward journey, complimentary drinks on board and a hot dinner on the return journey. Group seating is assured.
Admission to the Monaco Grand Prix
Included in the price is general admission (hillside standing with limited views) to the Monaco Grand Prix. Therefore, we strongly encourage you to upgrade to a viewing or dining option, as offered below.
Local timings (Provisional)
- 0605hrs Depart London Stansted
- 0910hrs Arrive Nice Airport
- 1400hrs Monaco Grand Prix
- 2130hrs Depart Nice Airport
- 2240hrs Arrive London Stansted
Include K Grandstand Race Viewing – GBP £545 per person
Grandstand K stretches from Tabac to the Piscine chicane section, and tickets for the Upper section guarantee a great overview of this part of the circuit, as well as a view up to the Tunnel exit chicane. This is a great spot to see the impressive performance of an F1 car as they corner at high speed between the unforgiving barriers. You will also enjoy a pleasant panorama of the harbour section and the Mediterranean, and a valuable sea breeze.
Include Beau Rivage Apartment Race Viewing – GBP £1,350 per person
Superbly located balcony providing unparalleled views of the track & Monaco harbour, with luxury buffet lunch, complimentary drinks and all the comforts that a luxury apartment offers.
- Coffee, Juices & pastries
- Complimentary bar (Inc. Champagne)
- Buffet lunch
- Hostess Service
- Plasma TV
- Private Bathroom
Include Caravelles Hospitality Race Viewing – GBP £2,500 per person
The ‘Caravelles’ Building is ideally located towards Turn 1 on the Start-Finish line and offers one of the most sought after live track views in Monte Carlo. From the roof on the 15th floor you have a unique view of expansive parts of the circuit including towards the famous St Devote corner. Previous guests rate the catering and views as some of the best.
The first class hospitality includes a reserved seat on a table of 10-12 guests. Guests can enjoy breakfast & coffee, warm & cold buffet lunch, afternoon tea with biscuits. There will be an open bar including champagne, wine, beer and non-alcoholic drinks.
- The start-finish straight
- The exit of the pit lane
- The hill climb towards Casino Square (Beau Rivage climb)
- The straight from the tunnel to the famous Tabac Corner
- The chicane at the tunnel exit
- The entire harbour area from grandstand K towards the Rascasse corner
- View to the giant harbour screen to follow the action
Include Yacht Hospitality Race Viewing – GBP £2,600 per person
Watch the Monaco Grand Prix from our ‘Zone 1’ multi-deck yacht offering stunning views of the tunnel exit, accident prone chicane and as the cars accelerate past our prime trackside berth towards Tabac Corner.
This section of the track is one of the most exciting parts of the harbour circuit, and our specially chosen yacht is the perfect vantage point to watch all of the action from. Guests are transferred to the yacht from Fontvieille Harbour by tender boat. Once on-board the Champagne will flow as the action unfolds just meters from the yacht.
- Champagne breakfast on arrival
- Enjoy the amazing trackside view, the large screen overlooking the harbour, TV’s in the bridge deck lounge, the saloon, and the aft deck
- Gourmet buffet lunch from our onboard chef and his team
- All day open bar supplying Premium Champagne, wines, beers, spirits, soft drinks, teas and coffee
- Afternoon tea
Please note this is an example of a package we are confident we can provide, for your own package and an accurate price, please contact the team on +44(0)208 419 1111 or email email@example.com