Drivers Lounge Hospitality Sunday
If you haven’t experienced the Drivers’ Lounge — you haven’t experienced F1™. Stunning views from your own private outdoor terrace and grandstand of the world-famous Stowe and Club Corners which for 70 years have consistently delivered dramatic overtaking manoeuvres.
On Saturday and Sunday, you will be joined by our celebrity host Jake Humphrey as he brings the very essence of the Drivers’ Lounge to life, interviewing the heroes of F1 past and present, as well as some of motorsport’s most successful personalities.
Location: between the world-famous Stowe and Club Corners
The official Drivers’ Lounge Hospitality Package includes:
Trackside views from adjoining terrace with outdoor champagne bar
• Exclusive grandstand seating
• Giant viewing screens, internal and external.
• Guest interviews
• All day exquisite grazing menu
• Complimentary bar including Champagne and cocktails wines, beers and soft drinks
• Official Silverstone host
• Car parking, 1 per 2 guests
• Complimentary shuttle
• Transfer from Copse tunnel
• Personal Silverstone radio
• Official F1™ programme
• F1 Simulators
• Live entertainment
*champagne and cocktails on Saturday and Sunday only. Wines, beers and soft drinks will be served on Friday.
Download the Driver’s Lounge Hospitality Brochure – 2019 British Grand Prix – VIP Drivers Lounge
For more information or to book your tickets please contact the Grand Prix Events team via email email@example.com and or phone +44(0)208 419 1111