Very popular with Formula 1 fans, Grandstand 12 gets you close to the action in turns 1 and 2.
With this ticket, you will have access to sections 1, 2, 3 or 4 of Grandstand 12.
- Grandstand 12 overlooks the Senna corner, the first gear tight right-hander at the end of the main straight, and one of the circuit’s key overtaking spots.
- This is a great spot to watch the race unfold, as you will see the end of the braking zone into Turn 1, followed by a direct overlook of the Senna corner as the cars navigate this tricky technical sector. You will then see them accelerate hard down towards Pont de la Concorde with engines roaring on the exit of this crucial sector.
- Right before you, you can also watch drivers coming back onto the track as they exit the pit lane.
- A giant screen allows you to follow the on-track action at all times.
- All Grandstand tickets give access to General Admission areas.
For more information or to book your tickets please contact the Grand Prix Events team via email firstname.lastname@example.org and or phone +44(0)208 419 1111