Platine Chalet3 Days
For the first time by the side of the Gilles-Villeneuve circuit and very close to the action, you can sit in an ultra-comfortable grandstand with its large seats and under a roof.
The Platine Grandstand is located inside the track along-side the straight leading from the starting grid to the entrance of the Senna Curve. You will see the drivers decelerate before braking heavily and try to overtake a rival in the very tight and famous left-right-left turns 1, 2 and 3. This grandstand features seats with backrests. To recover from the on-track excitement, you may access the nearby reserved Chalet to relax and enjoy some food and beverages. Ideal for individuals or groups wishing to experience the race from the Platine Grandstand but enjoy a little more comfort in between sessions in an exclusive covered area and avoid queues.
This package includes
• 1 reserved seat in the covered Platine Grandstand
• 1 assigned table seating in the Chalet, sheltered from the elements
• Televisions in the Chalet and a giant screen near of the grandstand broadcasting live on-track action
• 1 pass with lanyard per day (possibility of 3 individuals over 3 days)
• 1 copy of the official program
• Coffee service, continental breakfast, BBQ lunch, soft drinks and water
• 1 alcoholic beverage per day (1 beer or 1 glass of wine) and cash bar available afterward
• River shuttle service from the Montreal Casino
No minimum required.
Contact the F1 Ticket Desk email@example.com or call us +44 208 419 1111