Fairmont Hairpin SuiteSaturday & Sunday
The Fairmont Hairpin Suites 2019 offer our VIP guests to experience the iconic Monaco hairpin from the comfort of our shared hospitality suite. The hairpin is a very technical part of the circuit where the F1 drivers have to concentrate hard – every year there is a race incident of significance that happens at the hairpin making in one of the most famous corners in Formula One.
Saturday 25th May 2019
Grand Prix Events has inspected every one of the hairpin suites advertised to ensure the view is a good one – capturing the entry, apex and exit of the hairpin. The hairpin is a very technical part of the circuit where the drivers have to concentrate hard – every year there is an incident of significance that happens at the hairpin making in one of the most famous corners in F1™.
A buffet lunch is served in the suite prepared by the celebrated chefs of the Fairmont Hotel Monte Carlo. Champagne, fines wines, beers and spirits are served all day along with a selection of soft drinks. Grand Prix Events can also offer private track view rooms for individuals and guests overlooking the Fairmont Hairpin. These are great for groups of up to 14 guests, or for individuals who like their privacy. The room can be slept in and used for viewing. Please see our accommodation page for pricing and availability.
Included with this Race Viewing:
- Views of the famous Fairmont Hairpin from balcony.
- Screens are located inside the suite and outside.
- Specially prepared ‘Grand Prix’ buffet luncheon is served in the suite.
- Selection of Champagne, fine wines, selected spirits, beers, soft drinks.
- Grand Prix Events personnel available for the duration of your trip.
- Dedicated hospitality welcome desks during the racing schedule.
- Souvenir lanyards, VIP passes, programmes and gift pack
Contact us for further details: email@example.com or Tel: +44 (0)208 419 1111