Singapore Grand Prix Ultimate Party Package
Singapore Grand Prix – Ultimate Party
From USD $5,295 per person
- Twenty3 Hospitality (Friday, Saturday and Sunday)
- Access to all evening concerts
- Amber Lounge After Race Party
Twenty3 Lounge Hospitality
Previously known as “The Apex”, this exciting addition to our hospitality offer has been renamed as “Twenty3″.
Experience a new cutting-edge hospitality concept at Twenty3, Singapore GP’s latest exciting offering at the home of Formula 1® night racing. With luxe furnishing, multiple dining options, live music and bespoke entertainment areas to elevate the electrifying ambiance at the Marina Bay Street Circuit, Twenty3 promises a feast for the senses. Strategically located at the final corner of the street circuit and with numerous vantage points throughout the massive 3,000 sqm facility, guests can choose to wine and dine and cheer on your favourite F1 driver at any of the three feature restaurants, four specialty bars or the two-story Apex Lounge.
Amber Lounge After Race Party
The closing party is the most anticipated night of the weekend where the F1 drivers and teams move straight from the paddock to the party for post-race celebrations. A night fuelled with Iconic live acts, DJ’s and free-flowing Champagne.
Give access to all areas in the club, open bar including house Champagne and free seating on the chill-out terrace.
Please note this is an example of a package we are confident we can provide, for your own package and an accurate price, please contact the team on +44(0)208 419 1111 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Access to all Zones within the Circuit Park and the entertainment stages
- Access to Twenty3* with multiple viewing galleries
- Access to three award-winning restaurant options at Twenty3
- Access to Apex Lounge with live DJ sets at Twenty3
- Access to speciality bars offering Premium Whiskies, Gin, Vodka
- Free-flow champagne, wine, selection of hard liquor, beers and soft drink
- Free ferry service from Bayfront South Jetty (first come, first served)