Spanish F1 Paddock Club Tickets
Barcelona has something to offer everyone, which is why it’s now one of the top tourist destinations in Europe. The narrow, Gothic streets of the old town offer mystique and history, while the modern Eixample district, is full of the latest shops and businesses. As well as the many tourist attractions in the city, you can head to the beach. There is a four-kilometer stretch of coastline within the city limits, most of which is sandy.
The Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya is situated to the north of the city. Built as part of the development programme for the 1992 Olympic Games, the track was actually finished in time for the 1991 Spanish Grand Prix. Barcelona’s El Prat de Llobregat airport is 12 kilometers south-west of the city and has connections to all major European destinations.
Why not try the Formula One Paddock Club’s very own sweet station with treats for everyone after a long day at one of the most historic circuit’s in Formula One. A wonderful experience.
The Club Suite is a dining area within the Formula 1 Paddock Club™ for guests with Club Suite on their Formula 1 Paddock Club™ pass. Formula 1 Paddock Club™ Suite guests will be assigned to their dedicated table upon arrival to the Suite.
Open to all guests, the Business Suite is a place for quiet, informal meetings and networking.
The Club Lounge is the entertainment area accessible to all Formula 1 Paddock Club™ guests.
Download the map of Barcelona Paddock Club here.
Download the Suite Map Paddock Club Barcelona here.
Click here to submit your enquiry.
Formula One Paddock Club™ Benefits 2020
- 22 thrilling events in the world's most glamorous locations
- Behind-the- scenes visits to the F1 Paddock
- Exclusive access to the F1 Pit Lane
- Guided Lap on Drivers Parade Truck
- F1 Team and Driver Appearances
- Ultimate Location above the F1 Team Garages (Except Monaco)
- Business Facilities
- Networking APP
- Exceptional Food and Wines
- All- Day Refreshments and Champagne Bar
- Dedicated Paddock Club Access Lanes
- Reserved Parking
- Private Suite Options (min numbers apply)
- VIP access to the support race Paddock
- Exclusive Club Boutique
- Lift the championship trophy photo opportunity
The Formula One Paddock Club™ hosts the finest corporate hospitality in the world
The VIP Paddock Club above the pits provides an opportunity to indulge clients, employees and friends with an exclusive experience they will savour for years to come. From the amazing race wins to the losses and from the captivating team spirit to outstanding individual achievements; you are central to this exclusive sporting event. Unrivalled views, unparalleled access, seamless service, the finest cuisine and unique opportunities to meet and greet, are all provided with an extraordinary attention to detail.
Private hospitality areas for large groups of approximately 70 guests or more may be customised and branded to suit the client’s personal taste and requirements.
Please inform us if you require car parking or chauffeur passes, as these may not be included with your tickets.
Note: Grand Prix Events VIP Tickets including full Formula One Paddock Club hospitality. All prices include applicable VAT. All pricing subject to change anytime.
All Formula One Paddock Club tickets offered or sold by us through Golden Card are subject to availability. The Formula One Paddock Club Standard Terms and Conditions will be made available to you upon booking.
Click here to submit your enquiry.
Example of Paddock Club Timetable
FORMULA 1 EMIRATES GRAN PREMIO DE ESPAÑA BARCELONA
Delays on Circuit or alterations to the race programme can impact on Pit Lane Walk starting times. This race timetable may be subject to change.
Example of Paddock Club Menu
- Seared tuna wasabi infused hummus crème fraîche
- Grilled lamb chops new potatoes, comté and cauliflower gratin smoked red pepper salsa verde, rosemary jus
- Monkfish and chorizo stuffed baby calamari grilled artichokes, saffron risotto sun dried tomato and black olive salsa
- Carbonara tagliolini slow cooked free-range egg yolk crispy guanciale al pepe
- Beef tataki fried rice ginger teriyaki sauce
- Selection of cheese
- Crunchy white chocolate tart mango and orange coulis, sweet potato sorbet
Example of Paddock Club Beverages
- Muga Rioja a fennel-honey combination with hints of green apple, pineapple and citrus fruits on the nose, with a fine oaky spiciness in the retro nasal phase. a lovely sensation of plenitude, freshness and complexity.
- Marqués de Murrieta Reserva rioja spicy aromas lead to flavors of vanilla, cherry, fresh herb and mineral in this expressive red. though oaky notes are prominent, there’s a core of focused fruit, and the light structure is fresh and balanced. graceful and alluring.
- Heineken, heineken beer is refreshing, with a balance of bitterness and fruity notes
- Champagne Carbon born from a fith generation of champagne winegrower, carbon is about tradition, innovation and extreme performance which make it a unique champagne.
Red Bull Racing Team – Formula One™ Paddock Club Hospitality
The Paddock Club, Formula One™’s exclusive VIP hospitality suite, takes you right to the heart of the Grand Prix action directly above the team’s garages. With superb views of the pit lane and the start-finish straight and with real time access to live feeds from the track and team garage, you’ll have front-row seats for every moment of the world’s fastest sport.
Guests’ first-hand enjoyment of the Grand Prix begins with a commanding view of the start-finish straight. Then, every moment of race action is streamed directly to the HD video wall. Red Bull take you even closer by letting you plug in and listen to the race commentary and team radio. They put you in touch with the nerve centre – the garages – via the Pit Link system.
Red Bull like to take their guests as close to the action as possible, so across the weekend, Red Bull aim to keep everyone up to date on the latest F1™ news through F1™ Explained Sessions and the opportunity to meet senior team personnel and the drivers themselves. The Red Bull Team also endeavour to take our guests on a tour of the garage, where you’ll have a first hand view of all the build up to lights out on Sunday.*
The Red Bull Team will treat you to a gourmet lunch freshly prepared by internationally renowned chefs. You’ll have all day access to the exclusive Red Bull bar offering champagne, fine wines, beers and, of course, an assortment of Red Bull energy drinks. Red Bull will make sure that you never forget your time with them as each guest will receive their very own exclusive Red Bull Racing gift bag.
Click here to submit your enquiry.
Red Bull Racing F1 Team Paddock Tickets - What's Included
- Located above the Red Bull Team's Garage with superb views of the pit lane and start-finish straight
- Garage tour, Paddock Access at certain times
- Gourmet Lunch, champagne, fine wines, beers
- Explained Sessions and the opportunity to meet senior team personnel and the drivers themselves
- Red Bull Team gift bag
- Meet the Aston Martin Red Bull Racing Drivers Max Verstappen and Pierre Gasly